[GLLUG] JOB | Startup in London, UK (Blockchain, Cryptocurrency)

Andy Smith andy at bitfolk.com
Fri Jul 14 23:33:19 UTC 2023

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 10:07:02PM +0100, Martin A. Brooks via GLLUG wrote:
> On 2023-07-14 18:42, Martin A. Brooks via GLLUG wrote:
> > On 2023-07-14 16:06, James Tobin via GLLUG wrote:
> > > Hello,
> >
> > Fuck off, James.
>
> Just to add to this: I'm not a list admin anymore but, if I were, this is
> now grounds for a permanent ban.

Who ARE the list's admins? I've Cc'd the -owner address here; are
you willing to identify yourselves and weigh in on this one?

Thanks,
Andy

PS Identical post from James Tobin now seen by me on the ansible
   list, Surrey LUG, Silicon Corridor LUG so I've no idea how many
   places James has broadcast it out to. What I do know is that
   James doesn't participate in any of those communities either,
   aside from sending their job ads.

> The optimum programming team size is 1.
Has Jurassic Park taught us nothing? — pfilandr