[GLLUG] Using sftp with debian and KDE

John Southern linuxtarragon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 10:26:54 UTC 2023

Hi Chris,

I think I have the same problem.
Debian 12 with Gnome desktop. Konqueror (v22.12.3) failing to connect with
fish  fish://192.168.0.nn/home/username
This did work with Debian 11 and still does.
Four boxes. Two are Debian 12 and two are Debian 11. Debian 11 boxes can
fish to all the other boxes. Debian 12 boxes cannot Fish to any, but they
can fish if I use MidnightCommander.

Regards
John