[Gloucs] any interest? - free Linux course

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Jan 11 23:22:00 2003

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 21:57, Daz Beattie wrote:
> I am very interested, but unfortunately can not do Monday's at the mo. If it
> was another day, then it would not be a problem.

Tuesdays are LUG meetings (only once a month mind), Wednesdays and
Thursdays I can't do, Fridays everyone's getting drunk, Saturdays and
Sundays I wont be able to use the facilities.

I could do Tuesdays if it's easier for people, and move to a Monday when
it's a GLUG meeting that week. Any better for people?

Guy