[Gloucs] Next LUG meeting

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 01:34:16 GMT 2004

Guy Edwards <guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 10:23, Glyn Davies wrote:
> [snip]
> > Are there any plans hatched for January's meeting? If not, can
> > anyone suggest a venue?
> >
> > We really need to sort out this venue malarky by the February
> > meeting date.
>
> Since we could do with a meeting place, I was going to ask on Monday
> at work if we could use a room at Gloscat, Cheltenham. Anyone got any
> thoughts? I've written down what I can think of.

Sounds like a great venue to me, convenient for some too.  Did we have a
January meeting; may sound like a stupid question but I can't find any
evidence that we did?

Do we still intend to hold our meetings on the third Tuesday of the
month? The reason I ask is that I now have another monthly Tuesday
commitment but I can choose which Tuesday to a large extent.  I'd like
to avoid clashing with the LUG meetings if possible.

Regards,
Paul