[Gloucs] Small Working Computer

Iain Calder iain.calder at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Feb 17 18:21:29 GMT 2007

Anthony Edward Cooper wrote:
>    Does anyone have an old, working, small computer they don't need
> and would like to sell. I am going to make a 56K modem dial-up
> SmoothWall for someone.
>
>    Mini-ITX would be ideal but I guess there won't be any of those.
> Thinking in the region of no more that £30. 486SX 33MHz or better.

Hi Tony,

I've got a Compaq Proliena 466 (P60 or P75 IIRC) sitting on a shelf
doing nothing if it's any good to you.  It's a desktop-sized case
though, so may not be small enough.  Used to run as a Smoothwall box, no
CD reader but does have a floppy drive.

You're welcome to it if it's of any use.
Iain