[Gloucs] Copyright reform lecture at Oxford Uni, Wed 6 May

Andrew Oakley Andrew.Oakley at hesa.ac.uk
Wed Mar 25 10:06:59 UTC 2009

The Oxford Internet Institute, Oxford Uni, are having a lecture on
"Presumed Intentions and the Copyright Bargain: Digital Copyright
Reform, the Making Available Right, and Implied Licence for Public Body
Uses of Copyrighted Works" which I thought might be of interest to
GloucsLUGgers.

I've attended OII events before and they're excellent, very high quality
speakers.

http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/events/details.cfm?id=240