[Herefordshire] Callout request! Expenses paid! DNS/dialup problem, Leominster area

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Thu Oct 21 17:03:10 BST 2004

Hi again,

Calling anybody within the Leominster area, with strong knowledge of
troubleshooting Linux ppp problems on internet dialups. My Mandrake
10.1 (Community ed.) is still unable to get proper DNS/cache services.
I've poked about with resolv.conf to no avail. Demon are clueless on
anything non-M$. I need a result fast and don't mind paying whoever
can sort it out.

I can offer expenses, plus some sort of bonus if you can hack it. Feel
free to call me on 01568 612 821 any time!

Best regards,

Matt Rhys-Roberts