[HLUG] HLUG Meeting - 21st July 2005

Mark Broadbent markb at wetlettuce.com
Sat Jul 16 20:50:10 BST 2005

The Herefordshire Linux User Group (HLUG) July Meeting

Date:     21st July 2005
Time:     19:00
Location: Hereford College of Technology

This month we should have a talk on Skype (http://www.skype.com), an
application that allows people to talk over the Internet (and more as
well), from Phil Taylor, a developer working with Skype.

The meeting will also be open for anyone with questions, queries and
general help regarding Linux, we can probably answer all your questions
between us!

I'll be bringing down the latest version of Ubuntu (I have 10 copies)
for anybody who wants one.  Anyone else with CDs/DVDs of any other
distributions, feel free to bring them down.

All meetings are free and open for all to attend.

Thanks
Mark

--
Mark Broadbent <markb at wetlettuce.com>