[herts] forbidden on apache

diddy old richard.didd at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 7 10:44:46 GMT 2003

Its a permissions issue. I had the same issue on my apache server.

Can apache get full read write access to the web page files ? sounds a
bit to simple but cout me out.

Also what group is apache in ?

For me the apache server was working but didnot  have access to the web
files.

you could do a test and  go into the directory of the web page and chmod
777 (check up the chmod usage). chmod 777 will give all users all groups
access to the current directory.

Try it out

Regards

Richard Didd