[Herts] Open source CDs in libraries

stormeagle at ntlworld.com stormeagle at ntlworld.com
Tue Dec 16 10:38:06 GMT 2003

Well, there are problems, but they can be overcome... the report author
points out the need to used pressed CDs, not CDRs. I would imagine this is
more expensive though.

But he mentions in one line of the PDF that he sent them out to 3500
libraries in Britain, so I wonder what happened there, nothing shows on an
ALS search at hertsdirect. Probably still stuck in cataloguing

Oli

ps, the library system online is great... you can sit at home and reserve a
book!