[Herts] First Linux

Oliver Cole herts at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jul 6 15:29:01 2003

I got my SuSE from dabs!!!

SuSE worked out of the box...aside from the fact it batrely installed
anything... and I had to sit for about 20 minutes with YaST and
CDs...

Hardware worked like a dream ("The perfect OS for your PC") on my
first install... however had I had my TFT when I installed SuSE I
wouldn't have been so lucky... It took me an hour of switching back
and for to my old CRT to get it to work, but that may not be SuSEs
fault.

Oli