[Herts] Linux web hosting

Dan Keeley herts at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jul 14 14:59:01 2003

I would recommend www.pcs-net.com ( and mention me if you order!! )

They have everything you ask for and are extremely cheap, the only thing that isnt there is shell access.

But at the end of the day do you really need it?  Unless you're doing something very unusual I suspect you dont, perhaps you could let us know more about your requirements?

Alternatively if you really need it then there's ukshells.co.uk ... not bad..