[Herts] Wireless Networking with Linux

Dan Keeley dan.keeley at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 23 08:35:45 BST 2003

Actually make sure you check on i think it was www.tomshardware.com - They found that the cheap access points had really poor performance, and recommended the linksys i think it was ( could be wrong maybe it was netgear )

Look out for one which has a proper aerial on the back and you're half way there..