[Herts] PS/2 keyboards giveaway

Mr. Spock spock at canopus22.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 20:44:16 BST 2004

Hello all,

Does anybody need any (spare) PC keyboards (standard PS/2 mini-DIN
plug), as I have seven available that a friend involved in recycling
gave me. They are beige Panaix Accuratus (manufactured for Ceratech)
with a good action and in reasonable condition. Some have small
removable stickers over the function keys, and some popular letters
are wearing away on some keytops. I tested them all as working AFAICT.
They are free to users of free software :)

I thought maybe someone here could give them a home, as I already
have more than enough to play with. If not, I'll take them to
Recycle-IT in Luton:

http://www.recycle-it.ltd.uk/About.html

I can bring them to tomorrow's meeting. Alternatively I may be able
to deliver within Herts/Beds if you can be flexible on timing (I
work on-call and travel around the land, so it would be a case of
whenever I was nearby).

If someone would like all seven they also get a free cardboard box.
First shout, first served...

See you,
Malcolm

P.S. I'm not online during office hours, so call 07799 132798 then.