[Herts] [OT] Reputable Computer Dealers in Stevenage (or surrounds)

Bob Brown bob at guru.net.nz
Wed Jul 21 11:54:16 BST 2004

Hi All,

I've just had a panicked call from a client asking about how to get his
Windows PC fixed.  By the sounds of things it's bogged down with
spyware, malware etc etc (oh, and AOL is installed there too).

Can anyone recommend a reputable computer place in Stevenage or the
surrounds that could assist him?  I'm looking for a quality dealer, not
neccesarilly the cheapest.  I would do it myself but I'm down in
Hampshire :/

Thanks,

- Bob -

Bob Brown, bob at guru.net.nz