[Herts] [OT] Reputable Computer Dealers in Stevenage (or surrounds)

Bob Brown bob at guru.net.nz
Wed Jul 21 12:10:09 BST 2004

Yes, I know of Adaware.  I cleaned up his PC back in Feb - it was
amazingly full of all sorts of things.  Adaware picked up some stuff but
I had to search around for other removal tools on the net to stop popups
and some things from reappearing in the startup group.

Anyway, he's not that computer-competent.  I could talk him through
running Adaware but it really needs someone to look at it.  If anyone on
the list wants to make a personal appearance, please contact me offlist
to discuss.

[And yes, Jason, Linux would be the *real* answer ;) ]

Cheers,

- Bob -