[Herts] FW: Herts LUG News - New Venue 1st December - Broadhall Comunity Centre Stevenage

nicolas nicolas at jetblackjelly.com
Wed Nov 24 22:03:50 GMT 2004

** Next Wednesday **

There will be Linux Distros running, Distro CD's, a raffle, and many
other attractions(!) See you there!!!

Hi,

Next Meeting - A New Venue

Date : First Wednesday Of The Month. (Next Meeting 1st December) Time :
7:30 pm onwards.

Venue: Broadhall Community Centre Stevenage (Multimap)

There is a bar, and we have hired a meeting room with tables, chairs and
power for the evening. Various versions of Linux will be in attendance!
As we have hired the room a small donation towards this cost would be
appreciated, £2.00 is suggested. More news soon.

Find out more about the Broadhall Community Centre

If you have any questions, please contact me directly.
We look forward to seeing you!

Nicolas

---