[Herts] RE: 10th August meeting - PIC programming with Linux

nicolas nicolas at jetblackjelly.com
Thu Aug 11 16:13:00 BST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions.. I used a loop back plug on
the rs232 port and minicom to verify the port was working correctly and
that I was using the right name. Then I only needed to change one
further setting on the programmer. PikDev now works a treat! Next steps,
to have a look at C compilers for the PIC, demo programs, a prototyping
board etc!

Regards
Nicolas