[Herts] Computer parts clearout

Tony Black anthonyjamesblack at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 2 20:17:47 GMT 2005

Well it can do what servers do, firewall, email, hosting programs/games
etc. 6gig is more than enough for a basic firewall server, we can stick
wireless card in it and use it as a WAP.

We could also use it as a dev server if "the group" does a website as a
project etc. Or for testing software. To much is better than not enough,
so more PC's the better.

If we grab a bigger drive, we can use as a backup/file store etc.

I know its a long shot, but does it have SATA? Coz I got a spare
Hitatchi Deskstar SATA150 (price break was at 5, so 5 was cheaper than 4).

If not ill have a dig and find a drive.

Tony

    Origin Corp
eve-online.com