[Herts] Meeting on 14th

Tony Friis tony-lug at friis.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 16:26:59 BST 2005

Meeting is on for next Wednesday 14th. 7:30pm on. See venue details below.

Nicolas will be on holiday but I am hoping to fill the gap and manage
the administration.
Does anyone have any particular suggestions for activities.

If not, I hope by then to have set up asterisk on a local PC and may be
able to tell of my experiences with that.

Regards to all

Tony
Tony Friis

(The other Tony - Tibbenham - seems to have been taken over by a small
creature - to be heard of again ???)

(Asterisk provides a local PBX exchange facility for normal and IP phones.)

Venue details
For those who may have had trouble finding the venue via the website map
via http://herts.lug.org.uk please note that it is NOT possible to get
to the venue direct from Broadhall Way (the dual carriageway) because
the junction with Shephall Green is in fact an underpass! It is
essential to use Hydean Way. Also the pointer on the map is slightly
incorrect, it should be just south of Shephall Green, before the 3 way
junction and is next to the Heathcote School.

The map is at:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=525547&y=222968&z=2&sv=525547,222968&st=4&tl=%7E&bi=%7E&lu=N&ar=y