[Herts] ** Plan For Future Meetings

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Mon Apr 17 15:11:20 BST 2006

Me too. Will we get our names on a plaque or something?

I am willing to do that to help us keep meeting at a venue where we can set up
computers and have internet access. Talking in a pub can be fun, but would be
more limiting.

I hope to be there in May. I'm still up for doing some keysigning. I know a
couple of people are interested. You can add your key to our keyring at

http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?ev=80610

I'm happy to talk to anyone who wants to know more about encryption.