[Herts] Google site maps etc!

nicolas nicolas at nicolasassociates.com
Sat Jan 14 00:50:56 GMT 2006

Hi,

After Ian's interesting talk, I have started adding my sites, certainly
encourages tidying up your sites! More soon..

LUG

1. If anyone would like their site added to the LUG members page just
email me.

2. A few more LUG web updates planned for the weekend. But, it would be
great to have a revamp of the site, what do you think?

3. Would anyone like to write a meeting report?

Regards
Nicolas