[Herts] New Member.

Tony Tibbenham tony.tibbenham at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 8 23:17:36 BST 2006

On Thursday 08 June 2006 4:54 pm, Thomas Adam wrote:
> Hello All,

Hi Thomas,

Good to hear from a new member.  The group has regular meetings that I very
rarely attend. Experience ranges from user through guru but I shall leave it
to you to work out who is who!

Have a browse through the archives to see the sort of stuff we have discussed
though anything associated with "Linux" [or GNU/Linux or GNU + Linux kernel
or GNU + Mach kernel) will probably be OK.

Welcome to the group, hope to see you at a meeting and ask any question you
like!

Regards,

Tony