[Herts] FW: Herts LUG - ** Wednesday 8th March - Broadhall Community Centre Stevenage

Ian Gregory yahoo at zenatode.org.uk
Tue Mar 7 01:19:42 GMT 2006

On Sat, Mar 04, 2006 at 01:09:19PM -0000, nicolas wrote:

> Now, who would be interested in giving a small, for want of a better
> phrase, "Demolet" of a particular Linux / Computing aspect that they are
> familiar with? Basically just to lead a small demo? What do you think?

I may not be able to get to the meeting. I have agreed to provide
the soundsystem for an International Women's Day event outside the
US Embassy - depends when I get home and how much energy I have
left. In the spirit of International Women's Day (March 8th):

http://women.alioth.debian.org/

Hope the meeting goes well.

Ian

--