[Herts] FW: Herts LUG - ** Wednesday 8th March - Broadhall Community Centre Stevenage

Neil Youngman ny at youngman.org.uk
Fri Mar 10 16:29:45 GMT 2006

On Thursday 09 March 2006 15:34, Steve Clark wrote:
> It was a fairly quiet meeting last night. There were five of us there
> for a while including a new face whose name I didn't catch.

As usual I was hoping to be there and my evening didn't go to plan. Sorry, I
missed it.

> I noted a few things that we discussed on my blog
> http://www.bagofspoons.net

The multi-user stuff sounds interesting. I wonder if it's possible to do
across a network, so we can have keyboards and screens dotted about the
house, without having to have loads of computers?

<SNIP>

> In any case I think we should have some sort of on-line presence during
> meetings (maybe even a webcam) so that people who cannot get there can
> join in to some extent.

That would be good, although it's never quite the same.

Neil