[Herts] OpenStreetmaps speaker

Ian Gregory yahoo at zenatode.org.uk
Fri Sep 1 18:26:48 BST 2006

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 10:06:29AM +0100, Steve Clark wrote:

> My enquiries about getting a speaker for next month have been
> productive. See the thread at
>
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2006-August/006538.html
>
> The project site is at http://www.openstreetmap.org/
>
> Can I get a show of hands as to how many people will be able to attend?
> Perhaps Tony will be able to bring along his projector.

Having returned from the succesful [Bicycology][1] roadshow which I
was heavily involved in organising, I now have much more free time
and I am planning to be there. I looked briefly at OpenStreetmap
back when I was checking out Google maps and am definitely interested
in the subject.

[1]: http://www.bicycology.org.uk/

Ian

--