[Herts] Command Line Bingo

Bob Brown bob at guru.net.nz
Mon Apr 2 10:43:26 BST 2007

Hi All, and in particular hi to Chris, Keith and Reece.

[and ahoy to those on the Herts LUG, crossposted for your info, and
thanks for the idea  - feel free to crosspost back, I'm sure none of us
will mind too much ;) ]

Command Line Bingo is on it's way!  It's not too late to sign up for the
next time around.  We'll keep it to 4 for this meeting to see how it
goes, we don't want to O.D. on the first go :)

http://dunlug.kallisti.net.nz/Meetings/CommandLineBingoHistory

Bob Brown: xbiff chkdupexe gettext
Chris Edwards: skill dpkg-source hpijs
Keith Duthie: make-memtest86+-boot-floppy iceauth hp-makeuri
Reece Arnott: calamaris ntptrace xfce4-session-logout

Any questions give me a shout :)

Cheers,

- Bob -