[Herts] Herts LUG Meeting Wednesday 11th April.

local.linux local.linux at jumpstation.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 16:08:34 BST 2007

Hi,

I hope everyone had fun yesterday and enjoyed the movie.
Here is some follow up.

That apple storm image I referred to is here
http://www.jumpstation.co.uk/flog/Apr2007.html#120420071543

The main Blender site is
http://www.blender.org/
With video tutorials here
http://www.blender.org/tutorials-help/video-tutorials/
Material libraries
http://www.blender.org/download/resources/#c2511

The Elephants dream website is here
http://www.elephantsdream.org/
and every frame in png at hi-def is here
http://media.xiph.org/ED/1080-png/
and low
http://media.xiph.org/ED/ED-360-png/

There is also an hour plus documentary that includes what the hell the movie
is about.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1831262087977442632&hl=en

The saltshaker home page is here and includes the steps I took to turn the
idea into the final python script.
http://saltshaker.sf.net

Rob