[Herts] Tonight - Herts LUG Meeting Wednesday 8th August.

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 9 11:05:30 BST 2007

Hi Daniel, Nice to hear from you and hope you can make it to the next
meeting. They are always on the first Tuesday of each month so last one
was Tuesday 7th August and next one is 4th September.
The venue has moved to the Sun Postal Sports Centre where there is
plenty of parking, a bar and plenty of space. We do not have an internet
connection as yet but are working on it!
The August meeting was a free discussion which included a very useful
talk on the Kernel Module structure by Alain
I am hoping we can get Neel to do his Asterisk demo at the September
meeting and there is always plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
Hope to see you there
Cliff