[Herts] Tonight - Herts LUG Meeting Wednesday 8th August.

Daniel Lower daniel_lower at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 12:00:34 BST 2007

Hiya Cliff,

Thanks for the info. My reminders were back-to-front I've updated  them now to avoid more confusion.
Alas I would have come to the Herts Lug but my car had a very bad flat tyre completely flat and now this morning it looks like a
genuine nasty puncture somewhere.

Will try and make the next one I'm in Hemel Hempstead. I have recently re-setup Mythtv on Kubuntu 7.04 this time instead
of Fedora Core 4 which I was getting fed up with nice to have apt-get again. Would like to get VDR going one of these days so I can record many channels at once on one mux.

I'm tuning my PCI latencies to stop the jittering video, and of course made sure dma is enabled.  I'm sure there
was other stuff you can tune kernel parameters but I can't remember what they were now though can anyone?

Cheers,

Email: daniel_lower at yahoo.com
Blog:  http://www.myspace.com/daboone72
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daboone/