[Herts] Any herts LUG people at Uni of Herts?

Andy Jordan andy at andyjordan.com
Sun Dec 2 16:50:24 GMT 2007

Hi Jason,

I've joined the mail list but not attended any LUG meetings yet.
I work fairly near Hatfield Uni and we have corporate membership to the
Learning Resources Centre. I'm in the LRC at the moment working on some
assignments I have due in for a part-time Comp. Sci. degree I'm studying
for.
I'm probably here about once a week.

Andy Jordan.