[Herts] Web Authoring Software

Tony Friis tony-lug at friis.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 15:29:33 BST 2007

I just use a plain text editor - not Notepad of course that's just a bit
too plain. Kate works quite well, though on Windows I used to use Textpad.

On the other hand, for something dynamic I've been looking at TurboGears
- but that assumes you need to do some programming, database, AJAX
stuff. It uses mochikit cherrypy python sqlite kid and ties them all
together quite nicely. They have a "20 minute demo" to set up a wiki!
and it works too. I used it on Ubuntu but it claims to work on MSWindows.
You still need to design the pages though.

Tony