[Herts] #hertslug channel stats

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Sun Jun 24 13:27:35 BST 2007

Hi all,

I just got a new IRC bot online, and I've set it to produce channel
stats for #hertslug - so now we can see just how dead it is in there :)

The stats are at:
http://orange.phurix.com/~bigpresh/stats/hertslug.html

They update automatically every two hours.  I'm probably going to set it
up to reset them at the end of each month, keeping previous months stats
(haven't got round to that bit yet).

A reminder - it's #hertslug on EFNet, grab your favourite IRC client and
connect.

If want to check it out without setting up an IRC client, go to
http://ircatwork.com/ - they have an installation of CGI::IRC that you
can use (change the server name to any efnet server, like irc.choopa.net
or efnet.demon.co.uk.

If people like CGI::IRC, we could always set it up on the new LUG site,
so people can join the chat straight from the website if they want to!

Cheers

Dave P