[Herts] Printer recommendation?

Ian Gregory yahoo at zenatode.org.uk
Fri Mar 9 20:32:52 GMT 2007

Hello,

I am planning to get a basic monochrome laser printer for use at home
with my iMac. I am looking at the HP LaserJet 1022 which is well within
my price range (it is available for 149 quid at the UK Apple Store and
probably cheaper elsewhere).

Any thoughts or other recommendations?

If I decide to spend a bit more the main extra features I would like
are automatic duplex printing, Postscript emulation and Ethernet
connection (although I will only be using it from the one computer
for now, it would be nice to be able to plug it into my router at
the other end of the room instead of having to connect it directly
by USB).

Ian

--
Ian Gregory