[Herts] Sound talk

David Honour thegoatee at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 17 17:29:15 BST 2007

I think that it ought to be doable, I can't make it to the next meeting though
unforunately as I have a GCSE exam on the day of the meeting and again on the
following day.

That does mean though that when the July meeting comes I can prepare properly
as I will have left school (plus i'll be 16, woo!).

As a general invitation bring whatever you want to bring, I can provide mics
etc..

I was thinking that I would bring:
-An electric guitar (possibly a les paul or a strat)
-A pod (effects pedal)
-An electro-accoustic guitar (steel strings)
-My pc (with midi cables)
-PA (for mixer and amplification)
-Keyboard (Yamha P90)
-Drum machine (some old Boss thing)
-Couple of dynamic mics
-Couple of instrument condenser mics
-Maybe violin/mandolin/ukelele

I have a bass, but, it's awful. Anyone with a decent one please say.

If I have missed something then please say, I have music tomorrow so I don't
have a chance to check.

That sound OK?