[Herts] XMCE 0.1 released (semi-shameless plug)

David Honour thegoatee at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 24 06:30:34 BST 2007

That was an early test for it, to see whether it would work, but, I never got
round to removing it. A lot of my early tests have daft names that file
originally had links to: fryman.txt, clinicallyinsanepony.txt etc.

It will be removed soon, it has very little effect on the operation of the
program.

Thanks for having a look,
David