[Herts] Need a new router

Kevin Parkes keb.parkes at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 15 20:04:50 BST 2007

The "basic firewall options" maybe something to check more closely. With my
Linksys ADSL router the SPI firewall is pretty much unconfigurable and
appears to have a firmware bug which results in it blocking outgoing VPN
connections. I've heard of this problem with older versions of other makes
of ADSL router too. If what you require is fairly standard home-type usage
it may not be an issue though.

	Kevin