[Herts] Lift to meeting

spock at canopus22.demon.co.uk spock at canopus22.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 12 00:29:27 BST 2007

On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 09:17:29PM +0000, David Honour wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 September 2007 16:26:58 David Honour wrote:
> > If any of you are hertford based I would very much appreciate a lift to the
> > next meeting as I am otherwise unable to attend.
> >
> Would it be possible to get a lift from stevanage station.
> I was thinking of catching the train that arrives at 7:23.

I'm picking up Steve and Rob, so we could stop at the station on the way
through and get you as well, so long as Rob and Steve don't need to be
there early (if they do, they'd better phone me as I won't be online
again now until Thursday to see any email replies).

Cheers
--
Malc
http://www.thesmith.org.uk/