[Herts] LPI

Barry Sharpe barrysharpe at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 16 19:18:49 BST 2007

Hi Jim,

I have not used linuxgym, but am at present setting about an existing
project located here:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LPI_Linux_Certification

This is no where near ready ready yet to aid you in your eandeavours to
pass the LPI if that is indeed your furture intention. One of the most
respected sources for the LPI is located here.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/lpi/

Where once you register you can download the PDF's etc free of charge.

Regards
Barry