[Herts] Tommorow - Herts LUG Meeting Wednesday 13th Feb 2008.

David Honour thegoatee at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 16:32:38 GMT 2008

I know I left it a bit late but I have a stuff plea:

-projector (if this can't be arranged a bigish tv or monitor would be
fine).

-linux laptop (if it has a working battery and has wireless networking
that would be grand (although if it doesn't that makes no real
difference)).

I've got an python tutorial/demo thing planned.