[Herts] Next meeting?

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 17:54:45 GMT 2008

Hi Lance,

Lance Haig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone please let me know when the next meeting is?

It's always on the second Wednedsay of the month, and is published on
the site at: http://www.herts.lug.org.uk/

The next one is Weds 12th March.

Let us know if you need a map to the location (we should probably have a
link to Google Maps on the site; also the link to the Shephall Community
Centre's website no longer exists).

> I would like to come and perhaps give a short demo on a project I am
> working on http://www.bongo-project.org and also give a talk on the
> rpath system and how we use it for our appliance builds.
>
> if anyone is interested.

Sounds interesting - just skimmed the Bongo website and it looks fairly
interesting.

Cheers

Dave P

--
David Precious
davidp at preshweb.co.uk :: http://blog.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)