[Herts] Free UPS follow up info

Tony Friis tony-lug at friis.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 13:42:36 UTC 2008

Unfortunately Chloride seems to have revamped their site at the
beginning of September and most of the links Mike gave now fail. (And I
did remember to unwrap the lines!)

Has anyone got the User Manual pdf that they can email to me, as I
failed to download it previously and I can no longer find it.

Thanks in advance

Tony