[Herts] Meeting ?

ROBERTS, Mike mike.roberts at astrium.eads.net
Mon Feb 9 15:36:40 UTC 2009

Hi Darren,

It will be PXE based. I have the netbooting working as a bench top demo.
It is just trying to figure out how to make something more like a 50Mb
image than a 2Gb image. 20 or more machines booting 2Gb across the
network isnt going to work ;0) Especially when the diskless clients may
only have 512mb of ram ;)

Mike 8-{>

for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this