[Herts] Microblogging Was Re: Meeting ?

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Tue Feb 10 21:54:47 UTC 2009

On Monday 09 February 2009 20:50:29 Darren Reilly wrote:
> LOL

> Looks like Steve has been a naughty boy and not does his homework for
> his talk J

> LOL only kidding

It looks like you will have to wait a little longer to hear my talk. I just
realised that my wife is out tomorrow, so I have to stay home with the kids.

Meanwhile you could just sign up, using OpenID if you like, at

http://identi.ca/

You can find me there (and many other places) as steevc. There's also a Herts
LUG group there

http://identi.ca/group/hertslug

See you there.

Steve