[Herts] Projector?

Darren Reilly DarrenReilly at signius.co.uk
Mon Feb 16 09:16:43 UTC 2009

I am not so sure every would agree that the prices have dropped that significantly.

I just had a quick look new the cheapest you're looking at is around £200 to £250 and I had a look on eBay and the choice and prices aren't look that encouraging also.

Don't get me wrong I think a projector would be a great asset and be very useful but they can be very temperamental beasts and sometimes not the most reliable pieces of kit. I am not sure how many people turn up regular to the meets but speaking for myself personally I am not totally convinced on the money front of this investment.

However if we can procure one at a very reasonable price and everyone is up for it then that would be different.

Darren