[Herts] GIMP Gurus?

ROBERTS, Mike mike.roberts at astrium.eads.net
Tue Jun 30 07:20:30 UTC 2009

Hello folks,

Are any of you wizards with Gimp? Or do you know anyone who is and might
be prepared to give a talk on using it to a local photography group?

We have a newly created photography group in the social club at work and
are looking for folks who might be able to give talks. I thought it
might be a good opportunity to promote open source in favour of
Photoshop and the like.

Just sounding out ideas at the moment. Venue would be in Stevenage time
likely to be between 5pm and 7pm on a weekday evening.

Cheers Mike 8-{>

--

The views expressed in this email are those of the correspondent
and are not those of his employer.

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any
attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its
content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments
from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this
email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
-o-
Registered Office: