[Herts] Response to Mikes embarassing question...

jayybee john at jayybee.com
Thu May 21 11:02:25 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

Yes its me mate, cheers.
I was picking your brains re boot loaders ie REFIT on MacBooks.

Steve,
Great idea, I agree with the wiki / wordpress approach.
Yes, content is important over design as we can improve this over time.
I look forward to looking at all the great options....

Cheers

PS. For anyone interested I work in industrial robotics and we use vxworks
as our core OS and the following link, although not on subject is for
anyone interested in technology and holywood!

http://www.abb.com/cawp/seitp202/7481eeec2c196b20c12575bb00544d5d.aspx

John.