[Herts] Servers up for grabs.

ROBERTS, Mike mike.roberts at astrium.eads.net
Thu May 21 12:29:56 UTC 2009

Hi John,

Could you provisionally put me down for one please?

Do you have any kind of model number for them by any chance?  Would help
to get an idea of size and capability :)

Cheers Mike 8-{>

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any
attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its
content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments
from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this
email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
-o-
Registered Office: