[Herts] Web hosting recommendations?

nigelg.net nigel at nigelg.net
Sat Oct 3 21:53:28 UTC 2009

Hi Nicolas

I've used Supanames (http://www.supanames.co.uk/) for a few years. They
are cheap and I've never had any problems but I've never needed to
contact them so I don't know what their customer service is like when
dealing with a problem. The set-up is all automatic and you can manage
your account and web control panel on-line. I mostly use my site to host
images but in the past I've maintained a couple of other sites with them
that have had php and mySQL. All these sites have used their cheapest
Linux option.

:¬} Nigel