[Herts] Web hosting recommendations?

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Sun Oct 4 14:29:55 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-10-03 at 20:56 +0100, nicolas wrote:
> So, I want to move about 12 domains to a hosting company. I have looked
> at UK2net and Fasthosts but do you have any recommendations? Or
> companies I should avoid?

You should avoid every company that doesn't supply a service that meets
your specific needs.

You've not stated anything about your specific needs here so nobody here
can really offer you worthwhile advise to meet those needs.

Let us know what you need from the host and you'll probably get various
worthwhile suggestions.

Jason Clifford
--
UK Free Software Network